sâmbătă, 25 aprilie 2009

Legacy of hatred...The aftermath part 4

-APOCALYPSE ! Death and decay ! That's what awaits you Tom if you'll let Lorelei continue torturing me like this ! Stop her ! Stop her now ! yelled Tom's associate while the whip hit his back .
-"Swallow swallow little swallow ..."
-This is what you get for coming back , demon . You saw her aura since the first day i met her , you shouldn't have came back , hellspawn .
-Stop her already !
-Your desperation amuses me , my so called friend .
-You'll see amusement in the day of your damnation , human !
-"...said the Happy Prince , and the swallow ..."
-Spare me the torture human ! Please !
-No , this is what you deserve pittyfull creature . I shall dispose of you after I'm done with you .
-You'll regret this ... You'll see . Your end is near . said Az while the whip hit his back again .
-Your struggle is in vain .
-I will drag her with you !
*BOOM*
-"...dead at his feet ..."
-You will not do such thing , you do not hold the free will . Even if I will go to hell , she will live on after I'm done with you .
-The end .
-So , is part of your wish granted now ?
-to be continued -

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu