marți, 14 aprilie 2009

The aftermath

After the night when Lorelei was out the door again , Tom just continued his usual life . He wasn't hurt , but he wasn't happy either . He just couldn't forget about the everything , he never would . That night he just sat and stared at the ceiling ,deep in his thoughts and confused about what the future holds . His past vision was shattered . He spent the night just staring up there at one single spot . He thought her future shouldn't concern him , he'll just stay out of it . When the sunlight made it's way through his windows , he got dressed and got to work . His old car was slow and annoying , but he didn't mind , he didn't even care about it anymore.Finally , when he arrived at work , he sat down at his desk still thinking about what's happening . The door opened and somebody came in . He slowly examined the solid and imposing man and said :
-What exactly are you doing here ? You know we're not in busyness anymore .
-I guess dropping by every now and then wouldn't hurt anyone .
-Maybe we should get back in busyness .
-Should we ? I heard pretty bad things about you and Lorelei .
-Guess you're always on the prowl . You heard correct .
-Your ban from the society wasn't strong enough . You still fed me and I think this was the most tasty fruit you gave me .
-I'm happy to hear that , i could use your help in here .
-I always enjoyed this building of yours , back to being associates ?
-Agreed .
-So , you think Lorelei is going to come back ?
-I don't really know , partner . But what has fed you so much ?
-Your suffering . I enjoyed every bit of it , guess that's why you ask yourself why isn't it there .
-Yes , I was surprised .
-You can always make me go away easily , why aren't you doing it ?
-I have my reasons and it would be better if they stay unknown to yourself .
-Am I going to be used again ?
-Yes , just like before . We are here standing face to face just to use eachother and you know it . It has always been like this .
-Well , that's how busyness goes .
-Guessed right .
-It's because of her that you banned me from the society .
-Good to hear that you know that .
-Don't push it too far this time .
-Why don't you take me ? Get you revenge .
-Because i enjoy this too much .
-Than i shall make use of this . Glad to have you back
They eventually shook hands and ... -to be continued -

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu