sâmbătă, 18 aprilie 2009

Legacy of hatred ... The aftermath part 3

While Tom was sitting in his room silently and almost waiting for something , his associate opened the door slowly saying :
-You won't be able to forget , now will you ?
-I won't .
-Is it time for me to start my dirty work yet ?
-Not yet .
-Why not ? The faster , the better .
-Wrong . I have to examine this situation a little more deeper .
-Easily manipulated .
-Yes , it was easy manipulation . Disgusting I should say . Time is flying by , I can't waste it on rabid thoughts .
-I wasn't expecting that to come from you . You said you always lived and will live in randomness .
-This is different , this is the moment when a human's future is determined by certain events .
-And wouldn't it be good to solve this already ?
-I can't just go into it like that .
-Yes you can .
-No , I can't . You don't understand what's at sake here .
-What do you care about her life ? She doesn't .
-I completely understand her , but being careless wouldn't solve anything . I'd be just like a brutal asshole that goes into a frenzy .
-I remember when you were like that back in the day .
-The past is the past , we're talking about the present now .
-What's with you , Tom ? I never saw you so precaucious .
-You weren't here when the change took place , just follow my lead .
-It seems that I can't do anything else , now can I ?
-You've done a stupid thing , make sure you never do that again . Or I'll make sure you crowl back in your rathole .
-You don't know what you're doing , the ability to control will fade some day.
-It will not , because the feeling will never fade .
-Feelings don't go on forever .
-Not the true ones , no . I can assure you this is the real thing . You see , you never felt love , never will . It's just like a plasmic substance that lights a fire into you and that fire keeps burning and burning untill the very end and beyond.
I pitty you partner , you're nothing but a fading star .
-At least i have what to feed on .
-At least i have what to use .

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu