joi, 16 aprilie 2009

Legacy of hatred ... The aftermath part 2

-Why didn't you look at her Tom ?
-It doesn't matter .
-Tell me Tom !
-I told you that this doesn't suit you , now would you please let me write ?
-You dissapoint me Tom , you've turned into a weakling .
-That's your problem .
-You think that being a weakling is a good thing ? Don't you remember how good it was to be the rock you we're ? This will strongly affect your destiny partner .
While he was removing his fingers from the keyboard , Tom was deeply relying on his thoughts to bring down the panic .
-I don't care about my destiny , i've lived and will still live in randomness.
-That's not a pretty good choice my friend .
-At least I'm not you .
-And what would be wrong with me ?
-You're just a shell . You never knew and will never know the definition of the word "feeling " . That is your damnation . Love is your worst enemy , that is why you cannot take me over .
-Hm , i must agree with you . You know your stuff don't you ?
-Yes , I do . Now would you please let me write in peace ?
-Okay , I'll see you soon .
Tom continued writing for that was what he felt . He couldn't look at Lorelei that day when he saw her because of some unknown reasons . How much will it go on like this ? -to be continued-

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu