marți, 19 mai 2009

Dialogue with the inner fire

-Who are you ?
-I don't even know who I am anymore . Do you ?
-You are nothing but a tamed beast .
-I don't agree with you . Who are you , anyways ?
-I am your sorrow , I am your grief , I am revenge and I am hatred .
-You have no more power over me .
-Or do I , demi ?
-No , you don't . You are strengthless now .
-I will come back , one day .
-That will not be anytime soon . I made sure that your disturbance won't appear.
-You have done terrible mistakes , Tom . Does it hurt ? Does it rip you appart ?
-It's none of your business . My mistakes are my own , I'll cope with them .
-It's not that easy as I can see , I am part of you now , I am you , I can see what you feel .
-Stop bothering me .
-You'll have me with you your whole life , you know that yourself .
-Let's just say that even if you bother me , you won't do the same thing to her anymore .
-So that's why you did this ?
-Yes , that is why I did this .
-She doesn't deserve my sacrifice .
-No , not in your opinion .
Said Tom , starting to torture the voice the next second .
-Your trap will be broken , Tom . said the voice weakened .
-Not before I die . It is not me who won the fight .
-You should stop rolling the dice . said the voice dissipating .
-At least try to not bother me anymore . You have what to explore in there .
-I can only be disgusted by yourself .
-You know you're not disgusted , you're proud .
-New things to explore don't make me proud .
-That's your problem and my pleasure .

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu